Thursday, June 22, 2006

Rain, Rain! GO AWAY!

So I was in Subway today, ordering my favorite Sweet Onion Teriyaki sandwich, watching the MSNBC news channel because the guy in front of me had a big order, and there on the news, "Flood waters in Norwalk, Ohio!", which is odd, cuz there really isn't a huge river near by. So I called my dad, who said, "A what?", cuz he was as surprised as I was. I went online and found some news stories. 5 - 9 inches were dumped in NW Ohio and SE Michigan! Wow.

We're thinking of you, Judy, Harris family, and Krichbaum family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi karen....norwalk is getting more rain today...right now it looks as if the current storm system is south of us...heavy winds and hail....32 street have been closed because of flooding...they just said spillway is normally bone dry...looks like niagra falls...dam broke last in 1969,,,worried about a repeat this year...area has been declared a state of emergency...some humor a in this awful disaster...some people have fish in there front yards..they said only thing to do was to get there fishing poles out...said they had winds 70 mph...will keep you posted...lana