Wednesday, July 05, 2006

PHEW

  • After two days in Madison and two days at the cottage, I'm POOPED! Maddy got a cold which thankfully lasted only 2 days with the ucky green nose goo, but is none-the-less chipper as usual!
  • I'm back at work, busy trying to figure out what I was on my list of things to do a week ago, when I was last in the office! EEK! :)
  • Heard about the asteroid that just missed Earth! Oh my! That was a bit close, huh?
  • I'm anxiously patiently waiting next Friday when I can talk with the ortho surgeon about what next for the arm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

karen...going in a different direction...how is your garden doing..i am tickled that the tomato plants (3) that i have (i love my flowers more) have small green tomatoes..all my friends are in shock that i gave up space that i normally use for flowers for tomato plants...lana

KarenE said...

The garden is exploding! Getting pictures soon!