Friday, April 07, 2006

Happy Friday!

I'm so thrilled! Today, a rarity, Joe, Maddy and I will be spending the ENTIRE day together! I normally don't work on Fridays, and Joe isn't either! No real plan, but we do have to run errands, go find a bridal shower present, window-shop, find an indoor playground to wear out Maddy for naptime (since it won't be warmer than 45 today :( ) and generally enjoy each others company!

Got to get my hair cut (oh boy, is it SHORT!) and colored yesterday, AND got a massage finally. (When we win the lottery, a masseuse on-call is on the wishlist.)

Dear friend Lisa is coming to town tomorrow for her own R&R (ie. Maddy time). The final concert for civic symphony (I play cello in the CS when I don't have a bad elbow) is tomorrow night, and then there I do believe is some serious dancing in store for us! :D It's been way too long. WooHoo!

No comments: