Tuesday, December 05, 2006

What a difference 60 days makes

60 days ago was my surgery. I had a ton of pain in the elbow itself - weakness - tingling all through the arm - generally owie.

Now, after 4 weeks of therapy, stretching, strenghtening & pain meds, I am able to type properly, eat with my right arm again, wash my hair with my right arm again, and generally use my arm without too much pain. I'm not 100% healed yet. You have to remember this battle has been since February 25, 2006 when I broke my elbow in the first place.

Things I'm looking forward to being able to do by the summer 2007:
  • Practice yoga
  • Start playing "Quincy" (my cello)
  • Get strong enough to be able to use the computer mouse in my right hand
I'm thrilled to say the least! Thanks for supporting me in this journey.....

:) Karen

No comments: