Tuesday, May 12, 2009

no guarantees

I know that no matter what, there aren't any guarantees.

I know that even if we reach the magical week 12 with no complications that there won't be.

I know that last year's miscarriages didn't help with my risk-factor.

I know all these things.

However, I also know that I can't be in control of everything, despite wanting to. I had the surgery to remove the 5 fibroids for a reason - so that in the event of a success pregnancy, I'd be giving the embryo the best start I could.

Doesn't mean that I also know that I'm scared silly, and trying my best to take it one day at a time. I can't be in control of this except for eating as healthfully as I can when I feel like eating.

"What will be will be...."

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you!! :)