Friday, November 30, 2007

Updates

  • I'm tired. Busy - crazy busy. Happy
  • I'm playing my cello tonight for the first time since The Year of the Elbow. Looking forward to it!
  • Again, I'm feeling Brett's pain from last night's game. It was horrible that they lost, to that team, but it's not the end of the world, and it was fantastic to see that Aaron Rodgers could actually step it up!
  • It was Joe's birthday last night - fun night had by all!
  • It's going to snow a lot tomorrow night. Actually looking forward to it! We're under a winter storm watch with up to 7 inches expected. Let the Holidays begin!
  • Joe gave me an early Christmas present: an HP laptop with Vista and Office 2007 installed. So far, I love it!
  • Maddy is doing great and her 4th b'day will be on the 23rd. Oh my stars! How did she get so old?!

And for your goofy pleasure:

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Glad I got to see you guys like night! yeah, the loss wasn't great, but, we're pretty fortunate to be 10-2. I hope Brett bounces back!

KarenE said...

no kidding!