Monday, February 26, 2007

Still alive....

Yes, Lana, I'm still alive, though I haven't spent much time blogging as of late. Some reasons:

  • Joe went to Las Vegas (or as Maddy calls it "Lost" Vegas) last week.
  • Maddy has had a long (6-month) bout with bed-time issues. We've tried EVERYTHING we could think of or read about. Websites were consulted - books were read - issues were discussed with family and other moms ad nauseum. It seems that it was "just a phase". (Knock on wood.) Of the past week, she's been a "very very good girl" getting to bed 4 nights out of 7! Woo Hoo! Exhausting.
  • I've recently started an antioxidant nutritional supplement that KICKED MY BUTT. OPC-3 (as it's called) helps rid the body of free radicals, and let me tell you, it's tiring! But, a week later, I do feel better.
Those are my excuses, and I'm sticking to them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

OPC's are great! We love them too. You might want to check out http://www.opcxtra.com they offer a competitive alternative OPC-3 and they are not a MLM. Just thought I'd share... Good luck. Enjoyed your blogging.