Saturday, January 23, 2010

5 weeks!!!

Such a difference 5 weeks makes! Zoe is starting to show personality & rewards our attention with a huge grin. Truly makes any cranky behavior wotrth riding out. She finds her hands every once in a while. They still startle her, esp. when she accidently whaps herself in the face. My 2nd favorite development she's reached is cooing. Zoe'll look at you intently for a few minutes, and start grinning . Then she'll begin cooing. If you are really lucky & coo back, she'll continue coo-talking.

I will post pics soon, I promise. I've re-started this blog mostly cuz I now have a iPod application that is allowing me to peck out blog entries while nurses. I have to say this out loud @ least once: my iPod has saved my sanity over the past few months, and particularly over the past 5 weeks. So when next I have time/energy and get back to my laptop, I'll post Zoe pics. Oh, and when they say there's an app for a particular thing for the iPod, they mean it. It'd be an interesting analysis of apps people use & why.

So, as I slowly begin blogging again, thanks for coming back, hope you and yours are well & happy, & blessed be...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hooray!

And I feel you - we got a Kindle shortly before I had Bel, and that saved my sanity, too. Yay for gadgets!