Friday, June 27, 2008

Mid June already?

We've been crazy busy ... looking forward to no plans ... heh...like that's ever going to happen.

But today, I'm pampering myself to a massage and treating Joe and Maddy by attending the opening night of Wall-E! We're in the middle of break right now, but there is so much to do. I'm not complaining TOO loudly .... I love my job. Just a lot to do before July 7th.

We have got the flower beds all pretty & mulched, and have to get all of the weeds out of the vegetable garden this weekend. Pictures coming soon.

Getting the house in order and doing some putzing work this weekend. We're heading to Cleveland OH to celebrate the 4th, the wedding of my cousin Rebecca, and a family reunion. I think I could use about 6 days of recuperation time after we get home on the 7th. It'll be Maddy's first time in an airplane, and boy is she excited!

No comments: