Thursday, January 24, 2008

*waves*

It's the anniversary of my birth. I am 38 years old today, and I'm proud of every grey hair, every wrinkle (now that's a new thing!), all my baby-belly fat I haven't lost, everything about me. It took a LONG time to say this, but this is the only body I'll ever have, so I gotta learn to love ME. I didn't say it was easy, but now that I'm in my late 30s (oy), I gotta learn how to love ME.

Going out to eat with Maddy and Joe tonight - probably to a fun kid-birthday place. Going out on Saturday night for sushi and ? afterwards with Joe. :) I received so many nice b'day messages, via e-cards, phone messages, and physical cards, even from my new co-workers. I do so love my job!

I'll wear proudly my age - just don't ever tell me I'm too old to do something! I'll dance circles around ya!

teehee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Try not to smoke too much crack again...

Jamie said...

Hope you had a great bday, Karen! You can do anything!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday! Glad it was a good one - hope this year is even better than the last!