Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'm back!

It's been a rough ride these past few months. Physically, I still sound like I'm coughing up a lung. I must be reverting to my previous life as a cat. Mentally, I'm going a bit cuckoo. I'm a bit upset, more concerned about how things will happen the next few months.

I will admit openly that the ubiquitous "they" screwed up and gave MY job to someone else. The best part of the sordid affair is that as of Monday October 1st, I will be back in the library! It's not MY job, but it is a very good job - a fantastic opportunity as campus (solo) librarian and instructor at a new (in our area) college. WooHoo!

I will miss my coworkers greatly. My last day is next Friday, and I hopefully will have all my ducks in order (so to speak).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being back in the library world! You'll be great -- and having such great coworkers means you'll have to schedule regular lunches to keep up with them, right?

:^) H