Thursday, August 02, 2007

8 things

I've been tagged. Thanks, Heather.

The Rules:

  • Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
  • The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
  • At the end of the post, the player tags 8 people, posts their names, and leaves a comment on their websites to let them know that they have been tagged.

    1. My dessert of choice lately has been vanilla yogurt sprinkled with chocolate chips. Go figure.
    2. I love taking naps. Especially in my own house. With my daughter sleeping in the other room. With my cats snuggled next to me.
    3. I'm an avid gardener, both flowers and vegetables. I love the feel of the dirt between my fingers - the smell of the earth as I dig a whole for new seeds or new plants. I particularly enjoy being able to immediately transpose a section from a weeded mess to a clean and beautiful area.
    4. I'm an avid photographer, especially with our new Fujifilm FinePix F20 camera. I put most of our pictures up on Flickr.
    5. I don't like pickles, not even when I was pregnant.
    6. I find Holly-weird, well, weird, as in a gawking at the horrible car crash weird.
    7. I miss pottery. I took classes for 2 years and loved the zen of the wheel. 2 weeks ago, I went up to Egg Harbor to meet a friend of a friend. Renee, as it turns out, is living a dream - creating art on a 100-year old farmstead. Beautiful. Inspiring.
    8. I haven't always followed the Packers. It's kind of hard not to, living with a GB native and whose family has been been employed, in years past and presently, by the Packers. It's ok. I'm not a psycho-fan. I didn't even get to one game last year. Not that I'm counting or anything.
    There. Done! I tag Annie and Jamie!

    No comments: