Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It's done!

Phew.....I finished it! I needed to just DO IT. I feel MUCH better now that I got it done with. I was making myself and my husband nuts. Ok, I am already nuts, I know that, but I was mucho cranky with him the past few days. :(

But at least this part is over. Now the WAITING. And we all know how patient Karen can be! NOT!

Oh, I'm sorry....You can't read my mind, I suppose. You haven't a clue as to what I'm talking, about do you?

Well, there are a few open library positions in the area. One in particular is the one I am hoping for. It's funny - I've been living here now for, what, 6 years? Since December 2001 anyway. I had that poor experience at one library in town, and ever since, there really hasn't been a position that was for me. And now, at least 2 professional positions are open, plus 3 other non-professional! Crazy, isn't it? When it rains, it pours!

I'll let you know what happens. Cross your fingers for me! :D

No comments: