Wednesday, October 04, 2006

5:30 am

5:30am. WAY too early to be anywhere, but at least I don't have to dress up! Everything going to plan, I'll be home mid-day tomorrow. Maddy is staying the night tonight at Nana Terri's house since it's going to be so FRELLING early!



DONE:

  • Find out where I need to be when next Thursday.
  • Print out list of movies I would like to get from the video store for after the surgery.
  • Vacuum
  • Sweep downstairs
  • Did all reporting
  • Train co-worker on project
  • Had performance review


NEED TO DO:

  • Finish memo
  • Do last work project
  • Clean room Mom will be sleeping in
  • Clean bathroom
  • Watch / tape LOST
  • Try not to stress about everything. I'm stressing about everything and the acne on my face shows it.
  • Take care of me! (thanks Heather :) )


Wish me luck and send healing thoughts my way, please. Thanks everyone who has sent me nice messages. :) It does help.



Now on with the next step to being able to play Quincy (my cello) again....

No comments: