Monday, March 27, 2006

An End and A Beginning

Wow. It seems like forever ago that Joe and I moved to GB to start his new career. It's been a roller-coaster, from being Tech Director at the Meyer to moving onto the Weidner, dealing with so many issues and politics and celebrities and time-schedules.

The Weidner is closing. A sad state of affairs lead to the WC being out of money. It's no one person's fault nor can the current state be due to one certain factor. It is what it is....sad.

So now on to better things for Joe. Not sure exactly what that will be, but I am choosing to look at it as optimistically as I can. He's so incredibly multi-talented I know he / we will be fine.

---

Going to Lodi to be with my sister Amy and her family this weekend. It will be fun to spend some quality time with Alison and her sister Samantha before the next Klann kid is born! 6th grand-kid. We Wood-girls sure know how to procreate!

No comments: